This week I took Caleb to the Explorium here in town...it is a children's museum, and so much fun!! He really had a BLAST. There is a little toddler area that is set apart from the rest of the museum that had a water table, train table, tree house, books, etc. and he was a HUGE fan of that water table! He also loved the balloon on the 2nd floor that was constantly pushed up by a big gust of wind, the dinosaurs, dressing up like a doctor/nurse (did that especially for daddy!), the mirror room, and the silver pots and pans that he seriously could have played with for hours. We went with our friends Kristy, Eva, Jordan, Leslee, and Conlee. We will definitely be going back again soon...I am even considering getting a season pass for this winter when the weather is gross outside!
1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures! I think the season pass for winter is a great idea!
Post a Comment