Well, we have officially finished the 30 Day Shred! WOO HOO! Only missed a couple days here and there, which I think is pretty good. We're both feeling a big difference, and seeing it as well. I am feeling so good in all areas of my self--it's amazing the difference being in somewhat-a-bit-of-shape can do for my emotional well-being. NEVER thought I'd be able to do "walking push ups" (yes, those are as scary as they sound!!) or full-blown "Rocky-style" sit ups...but we both can (with much grunting and groaning)! We're going to start over with level 1 tomorrow, following the "hard" girl this time...yikes! I'm also really trying to step of my game with going walking with ladies from my playgroup bunches...I think that is a HUGE help. Here are two pics---one is of Day 10, when I thought I looked decent---the next is day 28--it's hard to see a big difference because I am certainly not one to post "sports bra and exercise shorts" pics, but I think you can tell a little bit anyways. We're hoping the Day 60 pics will be even better. And I need to take a recent one of Bryan, he is looking awesome.
1 comment:
I'm super proud of you. You are looking really great!! Thanks for the nice words about me too!
Post a Comment