Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thirty-One

Tomorrow night I begin my new business adventure as an independent consultant for Thirty-One. This is a faith-based company that sells the CUTEST purses/bags/candles/stationery, etc., most of which can all be monogrammed for free. Visit my website www.mythirtyone.com/sarahboling to view a catalog online and see what the products are like. If you would like to host a party for me, there are many deals you can get from that and it would be much appreciated. The company is based on Proverbs 31 from the Bible which talks about the virtuous woman who helps take care of her family. I hope that by starting this business, I can help take care of my growing family, especially since I am no longer bringing home a regular paycheck. Email me for more information: sboling79@gmail.com...I'd love to tell you more about it!!

1 comment:

bryan said...

I'm SUPER proud of you!! I know that you're going to be great at this. It's so cool that you want to do something to help our family realize our dreams. Know that by you being you - an awesome wife and fantastic mom - you have already done so much. you make my dreams come true every day! I love you!