Sunday, October 5, 2008

A trip to the apple orchard!





We had so much fun at the apple orchard on Saturday!! Caleb was so good and seemed to really enjoy himself, especially the animals and the hayride! And he looked SOO cute in his overalls and his baseball hat! It was hotter than I would have liked but we had a blast.

3 comments:

bryan said...

What a fun day!!! He is such a great little boy. I'm so glad he's my son. I can't wait until he's older, but at the same time, I want him to be like this forever!

Me said...

It looks like you had an amazing day! - Tkeys

Unknown said...

So cute! I remember Bella's first trip. Glad he had fun. Becareful what you wish for there dad. Remember that it was almost 7 years ago that you were the 3rd person to ever hold Bella.