Friday, October 10, 2008

3 months old already



Well, on Wed. Caleb turned 3 months old!! That is SO hard to believe, especially when I was thinking that this whole pregnancy/motherhood journed started a year ago this month. I really am enjoying this stage...he is sooo cute when he smiles, giggles, coos, etc that Bryan and I will do just about anything to get those reactions from him! Just yesterday I had to go out and buy a few pairs of pjs because he is SO long...the 3 month jammies are too short but fit right everywhere else, and the 6 month ones are just right on length but are too big everywhere else. I found some 3-6 month ones that I think will be "just right". I hope so! :) No doctor appointments this month-we go again in November for his 4 month. I bought his Halloween costume this week too...he is going to be a monkey! It is SO cute-it even has a banana sewn into the sleeve. I think I'm going to get some 3 month pics made-hopefully in his costume-either through a friend or JC Penney. I can't believe how much he has changed in just 3 short months-and how much more he'll change in the next 3! I am trying to live in the moment and enjoy it all.

4 comments:

bryan said...

Wow! It is so hard to believe that he is 3 months old already!! the time is flying by!

Unknown said...

Happy Month Day Baby Caleb! Tell mommy and daddy to hit the picture people. best pictures ever and worth every penny!

Me said...

He is adorable! And look how big he is getting . . . he is really starting to look a bit . . . grown up! How exciting. - Tkeys

Jo Anna said...

Time sure does fly! I didn't realize that Caleb & Alyssa are EXACTLY one month apart. She was 2 months old on Wednesday. It's going so fast. He is too adorable! You guys did good! :)