Sunday, August 17, 2008
A Fun Weekend!
This weekend Caleb got to meet his Grandpa and step-grandma from Texas! They came up on Sat. and brought Great-grandma with them as well as my step-sister Kelsey and her boyfriend. My brother and his wife came up also and we all hung out at our house for a little bit and then went to Johnny Carrinos for dinner. Caleb pretty much slept the ENTIRE time. But everyone loved getting to see him, hold him, etc. so that was fun! He got a couple of new, cute outfits as well. It's hard to believe that the next time he'll see my dad will be CHRISTMAS...he'll almost be 6 months old then! I'm sure he'll be so different by then! He is working on holding his head up, it's so cute. Anyway, today we went to church and then to our friend Alayna's first birthday party this afternoon!! It was Caleb's first birthday party and he lasted for about 2 hours of it before he was ready to go. It is so hard to believe that this time next year he'll be one of those kids toddling around! There were tons of kids there and I can't wait till he can really "play" with other kids, they were all so cute. Tomorrow starts a brand new week, and hopefully it will go as well as last week! I can't believe he will be turning 6 weeks old on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love when we get to hang out with friends and family! I'm glad we have a community to belong to!
Post a Comment