Tuesday, August 12, 2008
First day home alone with Caleb!
Well, yesterday was my first day as an official "stay at home mom"! Yep, Bryan went back to work yesterday. I was pretty nervous but it ended up being a good, uneventful day. We got up and walked up to the grocery (we are SO lucky to be within walking distance, let me tell you!) and video store, I bought a few things and returned some DVDs. We walked a little ways around our block (it was such a beautiful day) but Caleb started crying so we just went home...I think he was still hungry. Then we just stayed in the rest of the day because every time I'd get an idea to do something, he'd fall asleep on my chest! I actually love that, so I didn't mind one bit. If that's part of my job right now, then so be it! :) My plan was to have dinner ready by the time Bryan came home but that didn't actually happen--it was ALMOST ready though! So far this morning he's just slept, so I put him back in his crib and am awaiting his waking up anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! You are such a great mom and you will only get better with time. This is a big deal. I'm glad that you chose to make this sacrifice to stay home with Caleb! I love you!!!
I am so glad you all are having a good time. I know that as time goes on you will see it gets a little easier. If you ever need grown up conversations come on by.
Post a Comment