We all had a very nice, simple Valentine's Day this year! Caleb took his Valentines to school on Tuesday for their party and he had a great time (from what I could get out of him, anyway!). I really wasn't feeling like going out and fighting the crowds and paying lots of $$$ for dinner, so we went the simple route this year and ordered a heart shaped pizza from Papa John's (also came with a Cinapie), ate chocolate covered strawberries, drank sparkling grape juice, and FINALLY watched the last Harry Potter. Caleb and Bryan brought me some very nice pink roses, and Caleb picked out some things for me from the Dollar store...SO sweet...a pair of star shaped sunglasses, a stuffed pink monkey, some candy, a little snow globe, a glittery baton, a party hat, and a very sweet card. I got a very sweet card from Bryan as well. We got Caleb a stuffed bear with a heart (which he thinks looks like a jellybean, so that's what he's named the bear), the book If You Give a Dog a Donut, a Smurfs DVD (he's obsessed thanks to the iPad game "Smurf Village"), and some candy coins. We got Molly Kate some plastic bibs for when she starts eating table food and some cute socks. Bryan and I are hoping to do a fancy date here soon, when his schedule allows for it...I've been wanting to eat at Portofino's and see The Vow. :) I love my little family so much!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment