Just had to put up a few recent pics...my heart overflows with joy when I make Molly Kate smile, coo, etc...I think she has the sweetest smile I've ever seen (besides Caleb's of course!) and I could just sit and talk baby talk to her all day to get those smiles out of her. :) I also LOVE how she LOVES Caleb. She will watch him from the minute he enters a room, and he can be doing nothing special and she just smiles and coos at him like he hung the moon. I can't wait to see how their relationship grows as they get older. I'm so happy to know that they will always have each other, no matter what. My blessings.
Love this boy.
Love this girl.
Love the sideways glance MK is giving Caleb here. She thinks he hung the moon. He thinks she'll never notice that the stuffed cat HE made her has become HIS. She says, "Bide your time, brother...I'm comin' for that cat..."
Happy smiling girl on her playmat from Great Aunt Sherry and Great Uncle David. It is so soft!
YAWN!
No comments:
Post a Comment