GIRL!!!!!!
We are so excited to find out that #2 is a girl! We weren't supposed to find out for another couple of weeks, but when I went in to my last appointment, they couldn't find the heartbeat. I was scared to death, but they pulled in an ultrasound machine, and everything was fine. Turns out I have an anterior placenta which blocks the heartbeat from being heard by the ultrasound machine. I asked the doc if she could tell what the gender was, and she showed us the money shot--It is most definitely a girl! :) I have bought a few things, and some great friends have already bought me a few things, so I couldn't be happier. We have a top name contender, but I think we're going to wait just a little bit before we make it Internet official. :) Hooray for some pink in this house full of boys!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment