Saturday, July 23, 2011

Randomness post

Just a few random things to post about...

*Caleb is totally convinced that he is also having a baby, and that his baby is named "Mol"-and he says it in the funniest way. Today at a consignment store he picked out some boy clothes for "Mol." (I didn't buy them) Too funny!
*Little Girl Boling will be named Molly Kathleen, but we will call her Molly Kate. My grandmother who passed away before I even met Bryan's name was Kathleen, so it is in honor of her. :)
*Caleb loves the song "Facts are Facts" by Stephen Curtis Chapman. I have been playing some "old school" Christian music in the car lately and that is by far his favorite. He jams to it, and I love it because he is singing words of such truth. :)
*We start back up at The Little Gym in a couple of weeks. We can't wait!!!
*I got to go see New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys this past week with my good friend Kristy. It was AWESOME but I didn't get to bed until 2 and paid for it for 2 days! I'm not as young as I once was! ;)
*I'm trying to get Caleb back to napping, and so far, so good. It makes SUCH a difference in his mood in the evenings, even though he goes to bed quite a bit later now. It has been great for this pregnant mama!
*Caleb is in a "But, WHY, Mommy?!" phase. Fun times! :)
*Even though I apparently haven an anterior placenta, I am feeling the baby move at times. I love it. I am 20 weeks now. Halfway there!!
*Caleb's current favorite book is "Green Eggs and Ham." Love it!
*I am buying more clothes than I probably should be at this point, but baby girl clothes are ADORABLE!! I just can't help myself! Luckily everything I've bought has been on major sale or at a consignment store.
*I found Molly Kate's bedding on Craigslist. Pottery Barn Kids sweet, sweet bedding, pink and white, for an amazing price. I can't wait to start on the nursery.
*Took Caleb to see the Winnie-the-Pooh movie at the theater with his friend Conlee last week (it is SOOO hot here right now!!) and he liked it. He calls the screen a "big tv". :)

No comments: