Saturday, October 2, 2010

Four Years!

Today was Bryan and I's 4 year anniversary! It is so hard to believe that it has been 4 years since I stood on that gorgeous beach in Jamaica and said, "I do." So much has changed since then...we adopted Bentley and then took in Cooper, Bryan got into and graduated from nursing school, I had a baby and quit my teaching job, we bought a house, saw our little boy turn 2 this summer and took our first "real" family vacation, and now Bryan has started school again to advance further in his career...and so many little things in between the "big" stuff!  Are things always perfect and wonderful and amazing? Of course not...things are sometimes mundane, stressful, or a million other things...but I can't imagine having anyone else by my side than Bryan. He is consistently patient, loving, helpful, thoughtful, and sooo very good to me. He is my rock and I am so grateful that God brought him to me. I pray for many, many more years with him (if he'll keep putting up with me!!), with many more milestones being met with each passing year. Love you, baby!




1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is such a blessing to have a wonderful husband. Praise the LORD!