Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mommy's Little Superhero, among other things

So, while out the other day, I found these super cute Superman jammies at a local consignment store, brand new, tags still on them, for $2.50!! How awesome is that?! They are 2T so the pants are too long, but it's still really cute, and he'll grow into the pants for sure. There is even a velcro cape that he promptly pulled off as soon as he figured out that he could. :) He was about to go to bed in these pics so he's a little grumpy, but still cute!!




In other news, we have officially given up the 'ba-ba' (bottle) this week. I thought it would be harder than it was, but it wasn't bad at all...for him. I, however, feel like my little baby is all grown up now. :( He's not a big drink-milk-from-a-sippy-cup fan, but I'm trying to be extra vigilant to make sure he drinks enough milk.
What else? He does the cutest thing these days. If you ask him, "Do you have happy feet?" he does a little dance--he looks like he's doing the riverdance...I just think it's so stinkin' adorable. He also is impressing me at storytime now...he can do all the motions to this one song we do now...he anticipates when the librarian is going to get out the balls and the shakers...he's sooo big! Also, the other day, he did the sweetest thing. He went and got a picture frame down that had Bryan and I in it. He pointed at the picture, said "mama" and proceeded to kiss it. HEART MELTING!!!! I was so glad I didn't race to grab the frame from him (first instinct, since he likes to throw things...especially things that break into a million pieces).
We're going on a road trip to Gatlinburg with friends this weekend...hopefully we'll have a great time and he'll sleep in his pack and play...I'm a little worried!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I am so glad the bottle thing went good for you. I am relieved it is over and done with. Your little guy is so precious.