Saturday, June 13, 2009

The difference a year makes...happy birthday, Braeden!

We are headed to Braeden's birthday party later today, and so I thought I'd share some pictures of the night he was born compared to just a month or so ago. Bryan and I (and Caleb, in my belly!) stayed at the hospital for what seemed like ages, waiting for Braeden to be born! It was so exciting when Dave (daddy) came out and told us the good news!! The nurses seemed to keep looking at me warily, like, shouldn't YOU be in a labor room?? Haha. Happy 1st birthday sweet boy! :)



1 comment:

Jenny Colvin said...

Oh my...this had me in tears! Where has the time gone!?! So sad..and yet so proud! I love my little man so much! Thank you for sharing our pregnancies together and now our boys one year b-days! What a blessing they both are to us!