Nothing of major significance happened this weekend, but I thought I'd update anyway. On Sat., I got up and went to this free yard sale at a church right down the road from us. Yep, free! I got a few baby clothes and books for Caleb. Then, Bryan and I went to our neice Bella's soccer game at Southland. She is in kindergarten, so the whole thing was pretty amusing to watch, but the kids were so cute!! I got teary thinking about how this could be Bryan and I's life in a few years. Then we went over to our friend Dave and Jenny's house for a short visit. She is due a month before me and is on bedrest, so we took them some food for the week so she doesn't have to worry about cooking. Next we checked out Once Upon a Child because I had never been before and MAN I'm going to have to stay away from here on out! They have brand new looking clothes for 3 and 4 dollars that run for MUCH more at places like Babies R Us. I got a few outfits and some maternity shorts for me. Then today we went and saw "Prince Caspian"--the 2nd installment of the Chronicles of Narnia series--it was very good, and I have a new favorite literary character--Reepicheep, the swashbuckling mouse! He was SO cute and funny! Bryan and I are trying to read all the books before we see the movies. I can't wait to read the books to Caleb.
Oh and I forgot to mention-this week I had a small scare and thought I had some amniotic fluid leaking...luckily that turned out NOT to be the case, but it was scary to say the least. I'm only at 31 weeks, so Caleb definitely needs to bake a little longer (as uncomfortable as I may be!)!
And one last thought--8 1/2 more days of school!!! WOO HOO!!!!
1 comment:
Wow. That's a lot of information in one update!! :-) I had fun with you this weekend. Busy times, slow times, all the times...
Post a Comment