Well, we officially have less than 100 days until we meet our little one! As of today, I have 97 days until our due date of July 18. I'm so excited, but nervous as this becomes more and more real to me! I'm more nervous about the actual birth than having a child to care for...mostly because I do NOT do pain well...I definitely plan on utilizing the modern miracles of medicine (a.k.a. epidurals) but it's the part BEFORE I get that epidural that scares me. I know the end result will be worth it, but the unknown scares me!
I AM excited, however, because I found out this week my work is going to be throwing me and another teacher who is due in May a joint shower on May 1!!! This will be my first one and I can't wait! This week the mom of one of my co-workers knitted me several pairs of adorable booties for Caleb...I'll have to post pics later...they are so precious...I hadn't even THOUGHT about booties/socks/etc. yet.
Another reason I'm excited that there are less than 100 days left until I meet my little boy is that that means WAY less days until school is out for summer!! (And for me, indefinitely!) WOO HOO!!! I AM going to be taking a graduate class in June (I might be crazy) just so I can be a step closer to finishing. I'll have 23 credits after that class, and I need 30 to graduate. I think I might try to take more next summer...I just want to be finished already--I've been working on it since 2004.
Hooray for the weekend!!
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you for working so hard on your Master's! About giving birth, I think taking childbirth classes and talking to moms will really help. I know you can do it!!
Post a Comment