This afternoon was really nice and spring-y! We've been having some 80 degree days here lately, but today was more like spring, in the 60s. We went to a local memorial garden to let Caleb feed the geese and have a little picnic before church this evening. I'm trying to be better about letting Bryan take pics of me with the kids, so I let him today. They always make me look a million times better than I actually do. :) Oh, funny story...Caleb did NOT want to smile for the camera until I said the word "SNORT!" and then he laughed and laughed. I read him the book, Are You My Mother? yesterday and he thinks the SNORT part is hilarious. I just KNEW I'd get some good smiles out of him if I said it, and sure enough, it worked like a charm! Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment