Friday, September 16, 2011

Preschool!

Caleb started preschool right after Labor Day!! I have been so excited for him-so far he has really enjoyed it. He's already learning a lot. He can say the word for blue in Spanish and can do the sign for it as well! He has 10 kids in his class, and I think his teachers are fantastic. His homeroom teacher is a former LCA mom, so of course that is a bonus in my book!! I thought I would be a little sad to send him off, but I've really been more excited than sad. Plus, I have 2 mornings a week free now, and I have certainly enjoyed getting to get a drink from Starbucks, do my Bible study, take a nap, clean, go to the grocery, whatever, child-free. It won't be long before I have a little baby on my hands, so I am trying to enjoy this while I still can! Here are some pictures from the first few days of school.

                                                                         Such a big boy!!




 It was really rainy and cold on the first day, so he got to wear his new fireman rain jacket!


                                                    Walking in with Daddy


                                                 Finding his classroom after a brief potty break


                                                                 Finding toys to play with!


Soooooo happy to see Mommy and Daddy after his first day of school!!!!

No comments: