Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Bragging on the hubby time...
Ok, I just have to brag on my amazing husband today. Ever since Feb.1, Bryan has begun this "countdown to Valentine's Day" thing, where he writes me a little card and buys me a present each day leading up to the big day. The thing is, it's not just any random presents he's buying...it goes along with what he writes in the card. Each day in the card he has written about an attribute he loves about me, that first attracted him to me, in order...and the gift corresponds with the attribute. For example, one day he wrote that he loved my eyes...and my gift was new sunglasses. Another day was that he loved my thoughtfulness, and my gift was a movie I had randomly mentioned I would love to have one day ("The Ultimate Gift"). Yet another day he mentioned that he loved my love for God...and that since, as Christians, we are supposed to be the "aroma of Christ" to the world, he bought me a sweet smelling candle(I think that was my favorite!). He also bought me a giant Hershey kiss and some good tasting chapstick on the day he said he loved my lips (*blush*!). It's been so fun to have something new every day to look forward to, and to read his sweet words...I know I am VERY blessed. :) Just had to share!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow!! You are a very lucky woman!
It's fun to do things like this for you. Thank you so much for being a wonderful wife and my best friend! And Julie, I'm the lucky one!!
wow, that is awesome!!
Post a Comment