Sorry to be short and sweet but I'm fighting a cold and am about to fall over asleep. Enjoy!
Family shot at Southern Lights. LOVE LOVE LOVE that Caleb is waving. :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Christmastime fun
Here are a few pics of Christmastime fun we've been having around here!!
THIS is the after effects of Caleb's first candy cane, ever. QUITE the mess, but oh so fun. I'm still cleaning up candy cane residue off the cabinets. :)
Meeting Santa Cow at Chick-fil-a on Santa's Workshop night. Free kids meal, meeting Santa Cow, and older kids could make a toolbox. He loved him from far away, but was NOT sure about him up close. He was so cute waving to him and Elf Cow. Wouldn't sit in his lap by himself, though. No siree.
Watching the really neat trains at Southern Lights--sooooo much detail went into these displays. I think we're going to have a train lover on our hands!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment