Sunday, March 23, 2008

The first step to getting Caleb's room ready...

is finished! We (with the awesome help of my mom!) got the entire garage organized and everything we had in the 2nd bedroom is now either at Goodwill, the garage, or the trash! It was an ALL DAY process. I never realized how much JUNK we have, and how disorganized all that junk was!! So now we have an empty bedroom ready to be painted for our little Summertime Sweetie! Bryan is going to paint next weekend (he won't let me, due to the fumes) but I hope to put up the border. Then we can start assembling the crib, changing table, etc. I can't WAIT until it's all ready for little Caleb! I think that will make it seem really real. I am so excited!!

On another note, we went to Easter service at church on Friday night because Bryan has to work the 11:30 service today. It was really good..."Little Breaux" sang "Cinderella" by Stephen Curtis Chapman which totally made me cry.

Have a happy Easter! It's hard to believe this time next year we'll have a little boy to put rabbit ears on and dress in a little sweater vest!

2 comments:

bryan said...

I can't wait to start painting and getting everything ready!!!

joanna.crabtree said...

I cannot wait to see little caleb's room! We will let Alayna inspect it when you guys are done.. and she will let you know if it is a fun enough room for her future friend!! :)