WOW, this has been a BUSY month!!!! Let's see, we've had Bryan's birthday, his end of the year school stuff, Mother's Day, multiple birthday parties, Caleb's end of the year activities at school, BSF, and The Little Gym, Molly Kate's dedication this coming weekend, lots of playdates, etc etc etc. I used to have parents of my students tell me May was busier than the Christmas season and I didn't believe it, but now I do!!! Just wanted to come up for air and update a bit before I do Molly Kate's SIX month post tomorrow (!).
Today, Caleb had his end of the year celebration at his preschool. I can't believe he is already finished with his first year of preschool! He is becoming such a big boy. He did a GREAT job singing--louder than the rest of the kids combined, and so INTO it. It was soooo funny!! I love that he is not embarrassed at all by being in front of people. Going to have to look into some acting classes or something....He has had such a good year, made some great friends, is on the cusp of reading (I know!), can count to 100, write his own name, etc. He had great teachers and great memories made. Here are some pics from the last day and from the program today:
This is from today before we left for his program. So big.
This is from his real last day of school on Tuesday.
Wanted to pose with his sister. :)
Sissy all dressed up for today!
Smooch!!!
Ready to sing!!!
This was during the "alligator song"....this is where the alligator snatches some monkeys out of the tree. :)
This is during the "peanut butter' song, he is 'eating' his sandwich. :)
Getting his completion certificate!!
Partying at the reception after the program. She was so good, but was starting to melt down at this point. We think she's working on some teeth.
With his awesome teacher, Ms. Anne. She has been such a blessing to us all this year. Thought this was a great shot, too!
I thought this picture was TOO funny!!! This is his friend Holly. Cutie pies!






No comments:
Post a Comment