Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Little Gym

Today I took Caleb to his first Little Gym class and it was a HUGE HUGE hit!!! This was Caleb's big present from my mom and my dad/Christy and it will definitely be the gift that keeps on giving, all the way to May! :) I don't have any pics because we were too busy running around having fun to take any pictures! The class today was super small, just Caleb and 2 other little girls. The teacher was super nice and friendly and helpful. Caleb LOVED the rings and learning to do a forward roll (somersault). He was definitely in his element, running around and getting his energy out and was just so happy to be there and not shy at ALL. I can't wait to see how much he learns and grows this semester!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

oh so fun!!!! I am sure it is great for him to be able to get out some energy since it's so cold outside