I turned 31 on September 3...

We went to Shaker Village to play with Mommy's new camera and eat a delicious lunch...

Mommy got some good shots...but then again, I have an angel of a model!

We ate at the Shaker Village restaurant...with REAL napkins...he was enthralled with the whole experience...and actually did VERY well!
After our trip to Shaker Town, Bryan took Caleb home for a nap, and I got to go get my hair done. Got a cut and some nice highlights. It was heavenly to be pampered for a few hours. :-)

Caleb helped make Mommy a birthday cake with Daddy...and ate probably half of the batter, haha!

We also went and saw the Legends baseball game that evening, thanks to our friends Beth and Chris. Not only was it his first baseball game, it was his first taste of cotton candy!!! IT.WAS.A.HIT!!! Mommy was not feeling so great this night--found out later she was getting sick with a bug...but we managed to have a fabulous time regardless!
GO LEGENDS!

Swinging on the pole...probably his 2nd favorite thing about the baseball game. The cotton candy being first, of course. ;)
Looking at the field and taking it all in...it was a GOOD end to a GREAT day.
And some random shots, for fun. I've been enjoying my new camera soooo very much!!!
Playing with the sticks and rocks at Shaker Town...who needs fancy playgrounds and toys?
Watching the baseball game with Daddy.
Not happy but cute regardless. Pardon my squished eye.
Pure joy (he was being kissed on his belly repeatedly by Daddy here!)
Eating a sucker that Bentley is apparently very interested in.
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Sarah! I think I totally missed wishing you a happy birthday. Looks like you had a great time! - Tess
Yay for new cameras!!!! I love mine and have been taking more pics of people's kids.
Glad you had a great birthday
Post a Comment