Thursday, January 19, 2012

2 months old!





How cute is she?!?!? Yesterday was Molly Kate's 2 month birthday. Poor thing is sick with a cold, although you couldn't tell from these pictures! She is really alert these days, really studying faces, smiling, cooing, etc. Haven't gotten a big laugh out of her yet, but I bet it will be soon. :) She will sometimes do a six hour stretch of sleep at night, but it may be from 8-2 (not great) or 12-6 (one time, and awesome!). She is still sleeping in her Rock and Play sleeper, which is fine with me...I just hope she'll eventually sleep in her crib. :) Nursing is still going great, but we will sometimes give her a 2 oz bottle of formula if she seems especially hungry even after nursing, but it is rare. She is still wearing NB diapers and some NB clothes, although both are getting a bit snug and short, haha. I think we'll officially transition to 0-3 month this weekend or next week. I am really trying to love this baby stage and remembering that the lack of sleep is just for a season. Caleb is still being an awesome big brother. He hates hates hates to see her cry, and will try to fix it if I am occupied. He loves her to pieces. :)

No comments: