Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


A few pictures of our Christmas season...


This was tonight, on the way to Christmas Eve at Gigi's house

                                              Caleb's school's Christmas performance

He did a GREAT job!! Sang very loudly and was not shy at ALL! 
               
                       Caleb loves for me to take a pic of him when I'm taking pics of MK. ;)

The stockings and a baby...my best Christmas gift this year. 


                                                          Sweet sleeping angel.

                                                           My whole world. :)


Well, I didn't get done nearly the amount of things I wanted to get done during the Christmas season this year, but I hope to make up for it next year, when I don't have a newborn. :) Trying to just soak in the little moments with my family, pray for patience when a certain 3 year old is crying out for attention 24/7, and focus on the Birthday Boy, Jesus. There will be plenty of time for cute Christmas crafts, baking, and the like in the years to come. I have been blessed...for God to have given me Bryan, Caleb, and Molly Kate was my every prayer answered, my every wish on a star come true. We may not have everything, but we have each other, and that is more than I could have ever hoped for. God is good. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and blessed New Year. 

No comments: