We're so excited to find out we're having a little boy!! The ultrasound went very well today, although they couldn't get a good look at the heart so I get another ultrasound at 28 weeks, which is fine with me!!! We're thinking about names right now and our current favorite is Caleb Michael (Michael is Bryan's first name and also was his dad's name). This could change, but it's the one we like currently. We liked Aidan too, but we have a good friend who is due a month before us who is naming hers Braden, and we started thinking that might sound a little cheesy...Braden and Aidan...especially since they'll probably be spending a lot of time together. We didn't get really good pictures, sadly, but I'm sure the ones at 28 weeks will be better...I'm hoping to talk the tech into giving us some 3D ones then. And we're considering paying the extra money to get another ultrasound session at around 30 weeks, which is all 3D and you get a DVD and stuff. Bryan and I went and bought a cute little outfit at Ladybug Landing, a new baby consignment shop across from the hospital...it's summery and says "Daddy Loves Me" and has an alligator on it. It comes with a little summery hat, too. I cannot WAIT to go and register now, and start thinking about the nursery (which is currently our extra bedroom which is filled with OUR stuff...all of this will be going into the garage on spring break, and I'll have to start parking in the driveway or street!).
I've always loved the idea of an older brother, so I'm so happy that was God's plan for us! I can't wait!
2 comments:
We are going to have a SON!!!! That's CRAZY!!!!
Yeah! I am so excited for you!! I am so excited to see what we are having too. I don't think I can wait 4 more weeks! I can't wait to share my news with you soon!!!! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment