I love seeing our little one! Are you going to be finding out Monday what it is? We can find out April 4th when I am 20 weeks! I can not wait. Good luck on Monday!!!!
it's really cute that your husband comments on your blog. good job sarah. it's crazy how little "monkeys" or something so tiny becomes your little baby. congratulations again. God bless you and thinks for your support of my life in brittany :) - lawrence
5 comments:
Can't wait to hear about Monday's!!
I'm excited to see Monday's pictures! We can finally start REALLY thinking about names and planning the nursery. :-)
I love seeing our little one! Are you going to be finding out Monday what it is? We can find out April 4th when I am 20 weeks! I can not wait. Good luck on Monday!!!!
YES we will be finding out on Monday what it is! I can't wait to go shopping!
it's really cute that your husband comments on your blog. good job sarah. it's crazy how little "monkeys" or something so tiny becomes your little baby. congratulations again. God bless you and thinks for your support of my life in brittany :) - lawrence
Post a Comment