Sunday, February 24, 2008
First post!
Well, I am going to try this blogging thing out, since I LOVE reading other people's blogs! Plus, with the number of snow days we've had recently, I have more time on my hands than usual! Well, I guess I COULD be grading papers, but, you know....Anyway, I am SUPER excited because in just one week, Bryan and I are going to find out the gender of our baby!!! I CANNOT wait, especially because I want to decide on a name and go shopping!! Plus I can't wait to see our baby on the ultrasound screen again. The first time we saw him/her he/she looked like a little upside down peanut. It will be amazing to see how much they've grown. I'm looking forward to feeling this little one kick, too. I don't THINK I've felt anything yet, but I don't really know what to expect, either. This whole thing is SO amazing. I can't wait to meet this little person we created. I truly don't care if it's a boy or a girl, although I AM overrun with boys in this house (both dogs are boys!)! I do want a girl at some point though...Bryan and I went to Chicago last weekend and stopped in the American Girl Doll store and that made us BOTH hope for a girl, the place was so unbeliveably cool...a girl's paradise. Well, I guess that's all for now, I hope people will read this blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First comment! Yay! I'm glad you started blogging. You're a great writer and I think that you'll be a really great blogger! I'm excited about Monday!!! :-)
Love you,
Bryan
Yeah! GLad you are on here. You will have to figure out how to post the ultrasound picture from Monday!
Post a Comment